Monday, January 5, 2009

stupid back

The family curse - pathetic excuse for a lower back. Perhaps could also be called pathetic excuse for abdominal muscles with which to support lower back. I call to task the extra lumbar vertebra which I possess, giving extra mobility / instability. Realistically I am overwieght and unfit. I am too young for this. Probably what my dad said when he suffered the same afflictions in his thirties before early forties surgery, or my sister who had her surgery last year mid thirties. I MUST lose weight, I MUST exercise to build cardio vascular fitness and muscle mass to support my bung skeleton. Otherwise, what is before me for the next four decades......

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 7, 2009 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Duyvken said...

at least you are listening to your body now before you get to the point where you need surgery. You know, I haven't thought that my sore lower back might be from having poor core strength. It makes so much sense! Right, time to crack the whip for both of us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home