Monday, February 4, 2008

Influenced

OK - so my dancing phase is NOT just linked to the start last night of Australia's own So You Think You Can Dance. Really, it's not. All the new CD's I was given for Christmas have been getting a fair work out. Plus last year there were two, nay three, occassions where I actually went out AT NIGHT with only grown ups, and busted a few moves. I feel the call to bring my own sexy back. It's like the jumanji drums.

I confess however that the new Biggest Loser is weighing on my mind!! Can I really sit in a comfy chair, craving lollies, while those poor buggers sweat it out and eat brocolli? My treadmill is not 1 metre from me the entire time. I could be burning it off with them.

What will I be wishing for next week - with the new series of Gray's AND Brothers and Sisters both coming back ON THE SAME NIGHT. Come Sunday night I am sure I shall be enrolling in medical school and craving more time with my siblings (or counting my blessings I live so far from them all).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home