Monday, February 4, 2008

ideas

I know people do it socially all the time, but I like dancing. I would like to dance, flat out, everyday for half an hour or more. It would save me having to find other ways to exercise. Dancing in the kitchen to loud music does not seem like exercise. Usually I just turn up a favourite tune so the cardio burst lasts about 3 minutes. But it does involve sweating and puffing if I really get amongst it.

I shall not set myself goals on this or it might seem like a chore, or worse still scheduled, must-tick-off-a-list exercise. The kids like it too, maybe we should just do it when we feel like it. Or resolve to play more music more often so the mood comes over me more often. Can't be a bad thing. Surely, in the big smoke, there are classes for people to just dance at - good music without the night club vibe/sleeze/timeslot/alcohol requirement.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home